About the Hidden Green Tour
You’re on a boat with your best mates, slurping down cold cans of Saigon Green, munching on some yummy food; you’ve got the tropical sun shining on you, and you’re about to be one of the first tourists to jump into the crystal clear water below to do some snorkelling.
Our one-day tour will take you to do WAY more than just snorkelling and lunching on a boat; you’ll also be walking through the wild side of the Vietnamese landscape, visiting the Cham Towers, discovering an epic hidden waterfall in what you could call a ‘jungle’ and swimming in rock pools surrounded by nature (seriously guys, it’s freakin’ awesome where we’re going).
You’ll also be snapping photos at the best viewpoints of virgin beaches, visiting a vineyard (yup, Vietnam makes wine!) and sampling authentic local food. Finally, get a thrill by crossing a wooden bridge opening access to a remote / traditional vietnamese village and seeing what life in a traditional mountain village is like.
Departing from Mui Ne, this day-tour will take you 130 km northeast along the coastline to the one and only Phan Rang- the up-and-coming adventure destination that’s got everyone hooked.
7:30am to 8pm (1 Day)
- Meeting point: C2Sky, 16 Nguyen Dinh Chieu
- English speaking guide
- Return transfer from Mui Ne to Phan Rang
- Visit Cham Towers (coffee, tea & cake)
- Wooden bridge at mountain village (snack: soup & bread + drink)
- Explore waterfall /jungle
- Lunch on boat (sandwich or salad + drink)
- Snorkeling activity
- Check out vineyard
- View point over Turtle Beach (refreshments extra)
- Visit Sorrento Beach Club